1. Dick Durbin says Romney has written off middle class families.
Lots more on the “flip,” including Bill Clinton, Peggy Noonan, David Corn, Robert Gibbs, David Axelrod, Reince Preibus, etc.
2. Robert Gibbs asks what Romney’s hiding?
3. Reince “If his lips are moving, he’s lying” Priebus false claims Romney has provided policy specifics.
4. David Axelrod asks, Why Won’t Romney be Straight With the American People?
5. Clinton says Romney tax returns don’t reflect his “ordinary income”
6. Clinton says Obama will win even if debates a draw.
7. Clinton says 47 percent “would love” to pay federal income tax.
8. Clinton knows Republicans OK with paying more in taxes
9. Clinton says “economic boom” possible if Congress breaks gridlock
10. Clinton says something has to change in Congress.
11. David Corn says the problem with the Romney campaign is the candidate. In other words, as Jim Webb liked to say in 2006, “the fish rots from the HEAD down!”