Riding the wave of Democratic enthusiasm in Virginia, Schuyler VanValkenburg has thrown his hat into the ring for the VA-72 race. Schuyler is a public high school teacher, a husband, a father, and a committed progressive. VA-72 lies in Henrico County, which has become bluer and bluer every election; in November, every district went for Hillary, even the two normally deep red.
Virginia Democrats are ready to take this seat, but we need your help.
Schuyler believes in:
- ending barriers to voting
- creating a fair campaign finance system
- making higher education affordable
- increasing pre-K education
- supporting public education and teachers
- women’s reproductive rights
- LGBTQ rights
- updating the tax code
- promoting infrastructure spending
- community revitalization
Schuyler has stepped forward for us — will you step up for him?
CONTRIBUTE HERE to help us flip this seat! Thank you!