See below for the latest from State Sen. Amanda Chase, a Republican candidate for governor, in which she charges:
- “I have uncovered startling evidence of corruption among a key Republican Party of Virginia staffer as it relates to the upcoming statewide convention!“
- “RPV Staff are doing undisclosed paid work for Pete Snyder’s campaign in violation of RPV’s own conflict of interest provision!”
Chase also calls for:
- “RPV to immediately terminate Jordan Labiosa given his secret work for Pete Snyder’s campaign!”
- “Furthermore, I call on Dan Webb to step down as RPV Western Vice Chair for not disclosing this conflict to RPV. If he does not step down the State Central Committee should remove him immediately!”
- “Finally, I ask Chairman Anderson to review and disclose any conflicts related to the statewide campaigns and RPV staff and vendors as soon as possible.”
Fun times in the Virginia GOP, eh?