While there is a candidate running against every single Republican delegate in Prince William County and Loudoun County – there is one in Fairfax County who has not seemed to have found an opponent – Jim Lemunyon in the 67th District – which includes Chantilly, Oakton, Sully and part of South Riding. Click here for map.
In 2012, President Obama won Jim LeMunyon's Delegate seat by 9%. Tim Kaine won by 10%. Tim Kaine also won his district in 2005, Jim Webb won it in 2006, President Obama won it in 2008. The 67th District is a Democratic district.
- He was the Chief Sponsor of Speaker Howell's state nullification amendment that would allow states to repeal federal laws (HJ542).
- He voted for the “personhood” bill which would ban most forms of contraception (HB1, Final Passage);
- He voted against killing transvaginal ultrasound legislation (SB 484, Motion to PBI)
- He voted to repeal Virginia's life-saving HPV vaccine law (HB1112, Final Passage)
- He voted to create a cause of action for negligently killing a fetus (e.g. in a car accident) (SB 674, Final Passage)
- He voted to prohibit Fairfax County from enacting rules prohibiting firearms in parking lots owned by the County (HB375, Final Passage)
- He voted to create civil and criminal immunity for anyone killing a person illegally in their home whether that person is armed or not (HB14, Final Passage and HB 48, Final Passage)
- He voted to create unlimited state tax credits for businesses funding private religious secondary schools (HB321, Final Passage )
- He voted for mandatory voter ID (SB1, Final Passage) and photo ID (HB1337, Final Passage)
- He voted to require the police to check the citizenship of every detained person (HB958, Final Passage)
- He voted to allow state funded adoption agencies to discriminate on the basis of race or sexual orientation in adoptions (HB189, Final Passage)
- He voted to allow student organizations to discriminate on the basis of race and sexual orientation (HB1617, Final Passage)
- He voted to sell naming rights to state roads and bridges to corporations to raise money (HB1248, Final Passage)
- He voted to prohibit participants in Virginia's healthcare exchange from using their own money to buy insurance that covers abortion (HB1900, Governor's Amendment, Passage)
- He voted against killing Bob Marshall's legislation prohibiting Virginia law enforcement from enforcing new federal gun laws (HB2340, Motion to PBI)
- He voted to Condemn the UN Agenda 21 – a big Tea Party Priority (HJ654, Final Passage)
- He voted to study the establishment of a Virginia currency (HJ590, Final Passage)