Thanks to Tom Whipple for the Saturday “Clips.”
1. OPINION BAD NEWS FOR CHARITIES IN VA.
2. CUCCINELLI: DONATING TAXPAYER CASH UNCONSTITUTIONAL
5. CUCCINELLI SAYS VA. GUARD MAY HAVE TO ABIDE BY U.S. ON GAYS
7. CUCCINELLI: TO KEEP GAY BAN, VA. MUST FUND MILITIA
8. VIRGINIAN SEX ASSAULT VICTIMS BLAST CATHOLIC CHURCH
9. VIRGINIA GENERAL ASSEMBLY SETS PRIMARY ELECTIONS FOR AUG. 23
10. CHOKING EPISODE SENDS VA. SENATOR TO HOSPITAL
16. SEPARATE CURRENCY FOR VA.? LAWMAKERS SAY NO
17. VIRGINIA HOUSE OKS BILL TO HEAD OFF UNION ‘CARD CHECK’
18. BID TO REPEAL VA. CORPORATE INCOME TAX FAILS TO ADVANCE
24. VA GOV APPOINTS EX-FLA ELECTIONS CHIEF TO HEAD SBE
27. CANTOR TO ATTEND THE KOCH MEETING THIS WEEKEND
UPDATE: Per “Whipple Clip” story #27 — the following video, as well as this story by Climate Progress, this story on “Koch U”, and this one by AlterNet, explains a bit more about the climate-change-denying/democracy-undermining Koch brothers conference that Eric Can’tor is attending, disgracefully (although for him, not surprisingly), this weekend.
UPDATE #2: See President Obama’s weekly address — “Out-Innovating, Out-Educating & Out-Building Our Competitors” – on the “flip.”