Sunday, April 11, 2021
paid advertisement
Home Tags Election Day

Tag: Election Day

NLS: 90% Chance Republicans Take Senate Outright or Tie (20-20)

Unfortunately, I have no particular basis to disagree with this NLS analysis.
I'd say there is about a 75% chance the GOP takes the Senate outright, a 15% chance of a 20-20 split, and Democrats have a 10% chance to hold the Senate if every close race breaks their way on election day.
How about you? Discuss! :)

P.S. If this forecast turns out to be true, which I am hoping it doesn't, any thoughts for my post-election "winners and losers" list?