Ha, talk about fighting fire with fire! LOL.
Thank you Madame Speaker, I have one minute so I have to go fast. Here are the Top 10 reforms the Republicans want to repeal with their death panels tomorrow:
· Discounts on prescription drugs saving seniors $600 a year
· Parents offering health coverage to their children under the age 26
· Protections from bankruptcy in the event of a catastrophic illness
· Free preventive screening and wellness visits ever year
· Reforms strengthening Medicare Advantage, resulting in a 7% drop in premiums for the first time ever, and a 10% increase in enrollment
· $151 in average rebates this year alone from insurance companies to consumers all over the country
· Protections from having coverage rescinded arbitrarily by insurance bureaucrats
· Tax credits for small businesses to help defray the costs of offering coverage for their employees
· And finally, guaranteed medical coverage even if you discover you have a pre-existing condition in America
Ladies and Gentleman, let us not repeal these reforms with Republican death panels.