Dobbyn for Delegate Kickoff this Saturday!


    ( – promoted by lowkell)

    You’re invited to kick off Jack Dobbyn’s campaign for Delegate against Dave Albo in the 42nd District tomorrow at 2PM! Join Chairwoman Sharon Bulova, Senator Dave Marsden and Delegate Charniele Herring this Saturday at Cardinal Forest Elementary! And the event is indoors, so don’t worry about facing the summer heat! This event will be at Cardinal Forest Elementary (8600 Forrester Blvd, Springfield, VA) on Saturday, July 30th from 2-4PM.

    According to the Washington Post, Jack Dobbyn’s campaign is one of the most closely watched in the state, and one of our best opportunities to pick up a Republican House of Delegates seat that voted for Barack Obama, Tim Kaine, and Jim Webb.

    Jack Dobbyn is a proud Democrat committed to serving his community and plays an active role with Good Shepherd Catholic Church, Mt. Vernon Kiwanis Club, the Mt. Vernon-Lee Chamber of Commerce and Knights of Columbus Council 5998.  He also volunteered as a coach in the same Woodlawn Little League that he and his brothers played in as kids.  He is Vice President of his family’s small business and understands what it takes to meet a payroll, create jobs and grow our local economy – and he will deliver real leadership that Dave Albo is not providing.

    If you can’t make it, please consider contributing to our people-powered campaign. Last quarter, only 3% of Dave Albo’s contributions over $100 came from real people–the other 97% from special interests like the alcohol lobby, Big Tobacco, and payday lenders. Your contribution of $5, $10 or $25 will show that the grassroots and netroots can win this race!

    Don’t forget to like our Facebook page, and see you Saturday!


    Sign up for the Blue Virginia weekly newsletter

    Previous articleVirginia News Headlines: Friday Morning
    Next articleBV Readers: Raise the Debt Ceiling Without Any Conditions!