Freshman U.S. Rep. Denver “Bigfoot Erotica” Riggleman (R-VA05) is nothing if not entertaining. Check out the following audio, for instance, in which Riggleman:
- Claims that Nancy Pelosi is “scared” of losing the Democratic majority, and “if the moderate Democrats don’t get a hold of this caucus, I’m telling you right now, the majority could flip back to the Republicans so quickly, Pelosi sees the writing on the wall…that’s why you see the emotional tripe…this far-left socialist bent…Jerry Nadler doing these ridiculous subpoenas…”
- Says that the “moderate Democrats” are “fracturing away from the far-left idiots they have over there.”
- Mocks Rep. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez (AOC) for her questions the other day to Wells Fargo executives – “the questions that she asked sort of goes beyond the pale of commonsense…I don’t know if it’s an experience issue or an IQ issue or if they have jumped the shark with emotion, but it’s so ridiculous and so out of line with even normal America…and economic reality…The far-left has jumped the Rubicon of idiocy.”
- Claims that AOC is “so far gone on the socialist side, she doesn’t have the ability to even construct a cogent argument on anything that happens in committee...she is incapable…based on lack of life experience…you have kids up there trying to do things…”
- Predicts that AOC “will last one term and she’ll be gone…I think you’re going to see Joe Crowley come back or…a moderate Dem…I think she’s going to be primaried and I think there’s a real chance she can lose.“
- Says that “if AOC, Tlaib, Omar, Pressley, Porter…continue to be in office, I think it’s really helpful for Republicans.”
Does the arrogance, condescension, cluelessness, misogyny and extremism just ooze out of this guy or what? Yeah, that was a rhetorical question. 😉 Seriously, though, I know that VA-05 is a tough district politically for Democrats, but if there’s any way to boot Riggleman from Congress in 2020, we really need to do that. What an ass.