Virginia Senate Minority Leader Tommy Norment (R) just endorsed Del. Kirk Cox (R) – the guy who appallingly thinks Georgia’s “Jim Crow” voter suppression law doesn’t go far ENOUGH! – for governor of Virginia. Here’s a reminder of who Tommy Norment is and what he’s all about.
- VA Senate GOP Leader Tommy Norment Excoriates Young, Black Woman Speaking on Behalf of Poor Virginians At Risk of Having Their Utilities Cut Off
- BREAKING: Senate Majority Leader Tommy Norment (R) Edited Yearbook “Filled with Racist Photos and Slurs”
- Video: Sen. Tommy Norment (R), Who Edited VMI Yearbook “Filled with Racist Photos and Slurs,” Marvels at How Much VMI Has Changed in 50 Years
- Virginia Republicans Attack Del. Ibraheem Samirah (“Ill Advised Little Bastard”), Leap to Defend the Corrupt, Authoritarian Republican Racist-in-Chief
- Federal investigators reviewed top Va. lawmaker’s relationship with lobbyist
- Norment admitted to relationship with lobbyist in leaked letter
- Speaking of the “S.W.A.M.P,” VA Senate Minority Leader Norment Selects the Judges Who Then Appoint Him to Lucrative Commissioner of Accounts Gigs and Decide His Reimbursement
- Five Reasons Why Virginia Senate Majority Leader Tommy Norment Hates News Media (“An affair, conflicts of interest and corporate donations dog him.”)
- Former students say Virginia Senate Majority Leader taught racially insensitive college course (“Sen. Tommy Norment (R) edited a college yearbook full of racist images, but called on Gov. Ralph Northam to resign for similar issues.”)
And check out this video from Wednesday, as Norment ranted and raved about the Parole Board “scandal” (in air quotes), supposed “whistleblower,” etc. and Sen. Surovell tried to explain why he was full of crap.