As you’ve probably seen, the third-ranking Republican in the US House, Rep. Elise Stefanik, is busy these days spewing “the language of Civil War,” “the language that precedes sectarian violence,” ranting about “pedo grifters” (WTF?) and how Democrats are supposedly “illegals, criminals, Communist Truth Ministers,” etc. (for screenshots, see below). Now, on one level it’s possible to roll one’s eyes and believe that this is just normal political rhetoric, hyperbole, etc. And on another level…WTF, of course you can’t (or shouldn’t) do any of those things!! Because none of this normal in the slightest bit! Unless, of course, you’ve been totally numbed to the escalating, extremist, dangerous, anti-democracy, racist, etc. rhetoric by Republicans. Which is exactly what they want, by the way.
Anyway, with that in mind, who has this dangerous, f’ed-up individual announced she’s supporting for Congress from Virginia? See below for Stefanik’s endorsements of: Jen Kiggans in VA02; Crystal Vanuch in VA07; and Jeanine Lawson in VA10. For more on these Stefanik-endorsed candidates, see:
- Video: Republican Stafford County Supervisors Rail Against Two of Their Favorite Bogeymen (“Critical Race Theory” and “Pronouns”), Threaten to Withhold School Funding Used For “This Type of Instruction”
- How Far Right Are the VA07 Republican Candidates? Who Might Be the Toughest/Weakest Opponent for Rep. Abigail Spanberger (D) in November?
- Crystal Vanuch is Clueless About Status of Minority Relations in Stafford County. We Deserve Better!
- DCCC: In VA02, “Jen Kiggans is sprinting further to the right every day in an effort to win her contest against America First candidate Jarome Bell”
- Sen. Kiggans’s Obsession with The Big Lie; “Kiggans has sprinted to the far-right fringes” in Attempt to Win VA02 GOP Primary
- Video: Two Republican Prince William County Board Members Freak Out, Walk Out When Joint Meeting with School Board Turns to Subject of “Implicit Bias”
- Video: Prince William County Supervisor Has No Idea Who the Great African-American Sociologist, Civil Rights Activist, Writer, etc. W.E.B. DuBois Was
Oh, and needless to say, an endorsement from American fascist Elise Stefanik should be 100% disqualifying. Period, end of story.