No “Whipple Clips” this morning, so here are a few Virginia stories I think are worth checking out.
1. Washington stumbles to its feet after hard-hitting storm
2. Snow brings school closings, delays
3. Ruminations on redistricting: Why Bob Goodlatte is a problem for Republicans
4. Virginia associations and chambers endorse McDonnell’s “Top Jobs” legislation
5. ‘We expect a good year for 2011,’ ODU economic team predicts<?a>
6. Va. state parks see record 8.1M visitors in 2010
7. Pace picks up for health care appeal
8. Va. Beach OKs governor’s $50K request on wind study
9. McDonnell blames the wrong culprit on tuition costs
10. Could be 10 years to get back to work
11. Virginia Redistricting: Protecting Incumbents Again?
12. Allen for Virginia in 2012?
13. Opposition to Va. coal-fired plant lauded
UPDATE: Also, pretty much the entire American Jewish community is outraged over Faux “News” constant references to Nazis, the Holocaust, etc.