Home 2019 Elections Video: Romney Tells the Truth for Once, Admits Obama Did NOT Raise...

Video: Romney Tells the Truth for Once, Admits Obama Did NOT Raise Taxes!


In fact, President Obama cut taxes for 95% of Americans in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (aka, the “stimulus”), also extended the Bush tax cuts. So much for raising taxes; in fact, Obama’s cut them significantly. Of course, given the pathological lying nature of today’s GOP, that hasn’t stopped them from falsely claiming, over and over again, that somehow the guy who CUT taxes has actually raised them. Up is down, hot is cold, black is white, etc. But now the truth slips out from Willard’s forked-tongued mouth: “I admit this, he has one thing he did not do in his first four years – he’s said he’s going to do in the next four years, which is to raise taxes.” Of course, even THAT is a lie; in fact, Obama has only talked about raising taxes on the top 1% of Americans, while keeping tax rates constant for the remaining 99% (you, me, and everyone else we know). The thing is, with lyin’ Willard and #LyinRyan, even THIS amount of truth is amazing, so let’s recognize it! 🙂


Sign up for the Blue Virginia weekly newsletter

Previous articleRyan, Walker et al: Screw Union Workers, Except When Scabs Ruin Our Football Game!
Next articleRacist, Offensive Mecklenburg, VA Republican Committee Photos Show What We’re Fighting Against