UPDATED Sunday morning: Also, check out this amazing tool by Fairfax Dems’ Chair Bryan Graham. Nice job!
Helpful information from the Virginia Young Democrats – thanks!
The Virginia Young Democrats reached out to each statewide campaign in order to aid in the signature process. Given the ongoing pandemic and mitigation requirements, the Virginia Department of Elections and the Attorney General’s office will allow virtual petition signatures to be collected. Please download and complete the PDFs for each candidate. Send the PDF via email to the address specified by each campaign. Please contact Maureen Coffey at email@example.com with any questions.
Note: you are required to provide the last 4 digits of your social security number on virtual petitions, though it is optional on the in-person petition forms typically circulated.
Signing a candidate’s petition does not indicate support for that candidate, or in any way imply that you will vote for the candidate. You may sign petitions for as many candidates in each race as you would like.
- Lee Carter: form and instructions at petitionsforcarter.com.
- Jennifer Carroll Foy: form here, email completed petitions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Terry McAuliffe: form here, email completed petitions to email@example.com.
- Jennifer McClellan: form and instructions here.
- Hala Ayala: form and instructions here.
- Elizabeth Guzman: form and instructions here.
- Paul Goldman: waiting on materials
- Mark Levine: Download Mark’s petition form, email completed petitions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Andria McClellan: andria4va.us/instructions, email completed petitions to email@example.com.
- Sean Perryman: form here, email completed petitions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sam Rasoul: form here, email completed petitions to email@example.com.
- Xavier Warren: waiting on materials