Very striking – and very telling! Obviously, the original website is the one that’s much truer to what Winsome Sears actually believes; the reason she’s changed it is because she knows that the original version is WILDLY out of the mainstream of the Virginia electorate…
The ORIGINAL version, which of course reflects the real Winsome Sears:
- “The baby in the womb wants to live! God creates life: whether by test-tube or natural means. As a mother, I understand the importance of protecting life. As the next Lt. Governor of Virginia, I will fight to protect life, not devalue it. Furthermore, late-term abortion and infanticide (killing of the baby after birth) is also murder. What is happening at the hands of Democrat lawmakers (like our Governor) across this country is wicked; therefore, I will do everything in my power to stop this act from taking place in Virginia.”
- “I will defend our 2nd Amendment right to bear arms. We have seen the continued whittling away of this right. I believe the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution protects individual gun ownership. Gun control laws infringe on the right to self-defense and deny people a sense of safety. Gun control laws DO NOT deter crime; rather it is gun ownership that deters crime.”
- “I believe in parental school choice.”
- “Poll watchers and inspectors must have complete and unrestricted viewership access to all vote counting, ballot transportation, and vote by mail intake. This applies to all parties, campaigns, and election integrity organizations.”
- “Hypocritical COVID-19 shutdowns have decimated the Virginia small business community. “
The revised, politically calculated, watered-down version to help Sears fool voters into electing her.