As we’ve seen, Pete Snyder has been running a nasty, homophobic, xenophobic, embarrassing, hard-right campaign for the VA GOP gubernatorial nomination this year. So it’s sickening, but not surprising, that Snyder is now “honored to have Congressman Good’s endorsement.” Why “sickening? See below for a few “highlights” from Good’s illustrious career, including being a member of the “Sedition Caucus,” and decide for yourself. And make sure you vote Democratic this November; the state you save could very well be your own!
- Rep. Bob Good Votes Against Honoring Police Officers Who Protected The Capitol From Rioters
- Professor Larry Sabato: “Great job, voters in VA-5. You elected a real loony toon.” (Congressman-elect Bob Good (R): “This looks like a group of people that gets it. This is a phony pandemic”)
- Audio: Far-Right Rep. Bob Good (R-VA05) Says “I am thankful to have Marjorie Greene in the Congress, I think she stands for a lot of great things.”
- VA05 Voters Could Have Sent a Brilliant, Talented Doctor to Congress. Instead, They Sent a Bats*** Bonkers Conspiracy Theorist.
- Charlottesville Dems Call For Rep. Bob Good (R-VA05) to Resign, Saying He “Emboldened” “White Supremacists” Who Attacked the US Capitol
- BREAKING: After Performing Same-Sex Marriage, Trump-Endorsed Rep. Denver Riggleman (R-VA05) Defeated (!!!) by Far-Right-Wing Challenger Bob Good