In case you missed it this morning, the Washington Post reported about Virginia’s former Attorney General and former Trump administration official Ken Cuccinelli, who is an extremist in pretty much every sense:
As 1/6/21 select committee chair Rep. Bennie Thompson put it, “It is extremely troubling that the issue of deleted text messages related to the January 6 attack on the Capitol is not limited to the Secret Service, but also includes Chad Wolf and Ken Cuccinelli, who were running DHS at the time.”
So just to refresh your memory about Ken Cuccinelli – who by the way is CHAIRMAN of VA07 Republican nominee Yesli Vega’s campaign! – here are a few articles about him:
- Video: Former Virginia AG Ken Cuccinelli Says There’s No Systemic Racism in American Police Forces, That George Floyd Would Be Dead If He Had Been White
- Cuccinelli Compares Immigrants to Rats
- “The Continuing Chronicle of Ken Cuccinelli’s Corruption”
- Cuccinelli Announces Settlement with Fraudulent “US Navy Vets,” Totally Omits Own Involvement!
- Dozens of emails surface from Virginia AG office to gas company
- Despite Ken Cuccinelli’s Claims, Records Show Deep Involvement In Bob McDonnell Ethics Controversy, Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli’s involvement with Star Scientific
- Cuccinelli: People Should “Go to Jail” Rather than Sell Contraception; More Cuccinsanity!
- Pro-Cuccinelli Robocall Plays Up Anti-Gay, Anti-Choice Positions
- Cuccinelli Touts Endorsement Of Radical Gun Group With Ties To White Supremecists, Conspiracy Theorists
- Cuccinelli Campaign Warns Of Future Where Pastors Are Thrown In Jail, Homeschooling Outlawed
And for a bit more on Yesli Vega, see:
- DCCC: “Pedo Grifters” Nutjob Rep. Elise Stefanik Stands By VA07 GOP Nominee Yesli Vega’s Dangerous, False Comments on Rape and Pregnancy?
- DCCC Launches New Billboard On Yesli Vega’s Comments Doubting Women Get Pregnant from Rape
- DPVA Chair: “I am stunned by Yesli Vega’s comments. They are deeply hateful, offensive and an insult to all rape victims”
- Republicans’ Nominee in VA-07 Calls End of Roe v Wade an “Amazing Victory”
- Vega Taps Former Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli as Campaign Chair
Any further questions about why it’s crucial that you vote – and do everything else you can – to reelect Rep. Abigail Spanberger (D-VA07) over her extremist, Trump-loving, tight-with-Cuccinelli, Republican opponent Yesli Vega?