Former Rep. Scott “Petitiongate” Taylor (R-VA02) can’t seem to decide which race he wants to lose next year: a) a U.S. Senate race against Sen. Mark Warner (D); or b) a U.S. Congress race in VA02 against Rep. Elaine Luria (D). For now, it seems as if Taylor has ditched his hopeless U.S. Senate race against Warner, and instead has decided to seek his old U.S. House seat, which he lost in part because…well, see for yourself.
- Video: Confronted with His #Petitiongate Fraud Scandal, Scott Taylor Threatens to Sue DCCC, Blames His Staff; Elaine Luria NAILS Him
- Mired in #Petitiongate Scandal, Desperate/Flailing Scott Taylor (R-VA02) Lashes Out with “Disgrace” of an Ad…on 9/11, No Less
- Video: VA-02 #Petitiongate Story Update – “address on Shaun Brown’s petitions is not a valid address”
- BREAKING: Judge’s Opinion on VA-02 #Petitiongate Scandal Finds That Petitions Circulated by Rep. Scott Taylor (R) Staffers Were “rife with errors, inconsistencies, and forgeries”
- Audio: “HearSay” Interview with R. Stuart Cake’s Widow on His Forged Signature for Shaun Brown
- BREAKING: Virginia Beach Democratic Committee Charges “deliberate and concerted effort by Scott Taylor and the VB Republican Party to meddle in the upcoming election”
- Letter to Virginia Board of Elections: “If you do not take action by noon this Friday, August 10, 2018, we intend to seek judicial intervention.”
- RELEASE: Elaine Luria Campaign Responds to Rep. Taylor’s Deceptive Campaign Tactics.
Also, check out Taylor’s connection to corrupt slimeball Rudy Giuliani…per last night’s Washington Post story.
Finally, what else is there to say about this guy…