Recently, I posted about how right-wing-extremist State Senator Amanda Chase, a Republican candidate for Virginia governor in 2021, was bragging about how she’s helping Daniel Gade run right now for U.S. Senate [against Sen. Mark Warner] and coaching him.” That’s disturbing, given Chase’s record of stuff like:
- Amanda Chase Spent the Week Doubling Down on Racism
- Virginia Sen. Amanda Chase Rants About “Destroying WHITE HISTORY,” Taking Down “White” Monuments and “Not Others”
- Video: 2021 VA GOP Gubernatorial Candidate Amanda Chase Says “I don’t do COVID anymore, I’m back to normal, full speed ahead.”
- Amanda Chase’s Offensive Behavior Is Pushing Away Fellow Republicans, Swing Voters
- Audio: Sen. Amanda Chase (R) Says “I Wish [NRA] Would Write *Me* a Check for $200,000”
- Right-Wing Republican Virginia State Senator Amanda Chase: “It’s those who are naive and unprepared that end up raped”
- “I Call My Revolver My Little Equal Rights Amendment”
- State Senator Amanda Chase (R-11th) Claims Capitol Police Are Partisan Liars
- Far-Right, Pistol-Packing Virginia State Sen. Amanda Chase Praises “Make Bang Bang” Gun Guy’s “great group who believe in our constitution and rights as Americans.”
- Far-Right Virginia Sen. Amanda Chase: “The ERA Amendment is nothing more than a ploy by the left to eliminate gender altogether.”
- Audio: State Sen. Amanda Chase (R) Rips Senate Republicans as “Bozos,” “Clown Show”
Anyway, this morning, Chase and Gade are busy campaigning together – unmasked, of course – demonstrating in the starkest possible terms that if elected to the U.S. Senate this November – which he must not be, obviously – Gade would be substantively, if not sylistically, in the mold of Amanda Chase. In other words, Gade has been “unmasked,” so to speak, as an Amanda Chase Republican, and that’s most certainly not a good thing.
Any further questions? If not, then please do whatever you can to make sure that Sen. Mark Warner wins an overwhelming victory on November 3, and that in doing so, he helps carry “downballot” candidates such as Rep. Elaine Luria (D-VA02), Rep. Abigail Spanberger (D-VA07), Rep. Jennifer Wexton (D-VA10), Cameron Webb (D-VA05), Qasim Rashid (D-VA01), etc. to victory as well. Plus, the bigger margin we can reelect Warner by, the louder a message we’ll send that we utterly reject the entire Trump/Chase/Gade style of extremist politics.