Wow, is it all starting to catch up with Jerry Falwell, Jr…or what?
Important Announcement Regarding LU Leadership
August 7, 2020 : Liberty University
Lynchburg, VA — The Executive Committee of Liberty University’s Board of Trustees, acting on behalf of the full Board, met today and requested that Jerry Falwell, Jr. take an indefinite leave of absence from his roles as President and Chancellor of Liberty University, to which he has agreed, effective immediately.
What could possible have triggered this “indefinite leave of absence” by the right wingnut and BFF of Trump. Here’s Just a brief synopsis of Falwell’s shenanigans in recent times…maybe some or all of these things indicated that Falwell needs a loooong vacation? LOL
- Audio: Jerry Falwell, Jr. Explains the “Viral” Photo – “She’s pregnant, so she couldn’t get her pants up…I couldn’t get mine zipped either”
- Trump BFF Jerry Falwell, Jr. Strikes Again – No “Pool Boy” This Time…Just “Unzipped Drunken Debauchery”
- Not “The Onion”: Jerry Falwell, Jr. Says He Supports Renaming Lynchburg
- Media Misleadingly Reports that Falwell “Apologized” for His “Racist Tweet”, Except…Falwell Has Not Deleted Other Similarly Themed Tweets
- Letter From Liberty U. Alumni – African-American Evangelical Pastors, Ministry Leaders, etc. – Rips Jerry Falwell’s “Racist Tweet” as “disgrace to Jesus Christ and Liberty University”
- Liberty U. Professor Resigns After Falwell’s “Governor Blackface” Mask Tweets
- Audio: Jerry Falwell Muses What Would Have Happened If “80-Year-Old Egghead Doctor Like Anthony Fauci” Were Advising on “The Public Health of Our Soldiers” During WW2
- Audio: Liberty U. President Jerry Falwell, Jr. Swears Out Warrants for ARREST of NY Times Reporter, Photographer; ProPublica Reporter
- “Trump Uber-fan” Liberty U. President Jerry Falwell, Jr.’s Wildly Reckless Behavior Unsurprisingly Has VERY BAD Consequences
- Video: Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Says “Most of the Press Reports Have Been False, Liberty Did *Not* Reopen”
- Gov. Northam Quotes 1 Corinthians; Liberty U. Responds With Exodus 20:16
- Lynchburg Mayor Treney Tweedy: “I was very surprised and disappointed to later learn of President Falwell’s most recent decision to allow students back on campus”
- “Dear Liberty University board: Please stop Jerry Falwell Jr. before it’s too late”
- Video: Liberty U President Jerry Falwell Goes on “Fox & Friends” (Natch), Claims Coronavirus “Their Next Attempt to Get Trump”
- Liberty University: Virginia’s Coronavirus Petri Dish?